Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some thoughts

We still have snow on the ground here. In fact, we are looking at some significant snowfall Thursday night. It has become cold here again with the temps dropping into the single digits. The kids are doing fine. Emma and Hudson love to chase each other around the house and tease each other. Yesterday, at dinner I forgot to pray before we ate. Laura was sitting next to me and as I started to eat, she tapped me on my arm. I looked at her and she had her little hands clasped together to pray. So, we prayed. Tonight, I was playing around with the kids and I got Hudson so wound up, I was sure he was not going to stop. The three of them jumped on me and I would knock them off and they would get back on. It felt like a Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom moment. You know, when Marlin Perkins filmed the lions and the little cubs would climb on the big lion and he would let them claw him until he just got tired of it and wondered away. Well, that is what happened tonight. Except, when I wondered away, the kids were so wound up chasing each other, they did not even miss me.

No comments: