Every year for the past 5 years, my uncle Mel visits us. We go out for dinner on Saturday night and we go to the Green Lake Harvest Festival on Sunday afternoon. This past weekend was no exception. He came Friday afternoon and our kids just loved playing with him. Jonathan became his little buddy and brought him books so his great uncle could read them to him. Several days before he came, I told the kids he was coming. They all jumped up and down and shouted for joy.
The harvest festival was good this year, with its food samples from different area restaurants, car show, auction and art show. It was cut short because a bad storm came through. What was a nice day, turn cold and rainy. While the rain has gone, the cold weather is still here. In fact, I had to turn on the furnace this morning.

2 comments:
Is this the festival you were talking about "donating" the air mattressess to?
I really like Uncle Mel!
Sounds like you guys had fun as usual. Unc really had a good time!-Kim
Post a Comment