We had a good weekend. I started the weekend by going to a womens fellowship. Bring a joke and a talent. I read a joke. It was alot of fun. I left with a devotional book. I had alot of fun.
Saturday. Jonathan and I made caramel rolls and homemade dumplings. We played. I went out to the get my hair cut. I got Jonathan's birthday present and a group of valentines day presents for the children for Easter. I then went to get my haircut. During naptime, we made the kids a ball pit. The kids loved it.
We did kitchen safety and made brownies. I watched the Accidental Husband movie. Complete lousy chick flick.
Sunday, we went to church with the kids. I took the girls to Primrose to get some stamps and some examples of how to stamp. I picked up a bunch of stamps for the girls. I took Jonathan to the bait shop. We bought a small rod and reel. He picked out the bait and a cookie. I took him on the ice in a small sled. He dropped his worm in the water... then he would pick it out of the water to see if it was still there. Then he would munch on his cookie.
I took Laura for a sled ride behind our house to ride the sled down a berm. She thought it was fun. Emma and I stayed outside after Laura went in. I would make a snowman and then Emma would knock it over. It was really funny. I would throw a snowball at the car. She would wash the snow off and say 'mess'. I love Emma. I was setting the snowman on the car and let it slide down the hood. She would knock it off.
At supper, I made chicken and biscuits. I was making chocolate chip cookies with Laura at the same time. After every ingredient, Laura would open her mouth up and say 'ah' asking for a chip. While I was busy with her, I failed to notice that I forgot to add the chicken to the chicken and biscuits until Doug noticed.
For school time tonight, we studied lamb. We sang "Mary had a little lamb", "little bo peep", and "baa baa black sheep". We read a story about lambs. We made a lamb and glued cotton on it.
Earlier we sold the girls toddler bed on craigslist. Emma was very upset to see her old bed leaving. She said, "I want my bed. That little girl does not need it. I want to sell my bed on ebay. It is yucky. It is black".
Emma asked me if I would take her in an airplane to go see volcanoes in America. Earlier in the day, she asked me if I would tell her a story about birds and bees?
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment