I know its really early in the morning, but some dental pain woke me up. Yesterday, I took Jonathan to his pediatrician in the valley for his check up. I have not really talked about this, but its been a difficult 2 years for Jonathan and me. We are like oil and water sometimes. We don't understand each other. I realized that I need to work at this even more. Well, were are at the pediatrician's office. And he is walking around looking at the fish and announcing to no one in particular: "I want to see the doctor" over and over again. I just shook my head. Finally, we are taken back to the exam room. Perfect little man. The nurse checks him out. No problem. The doc comes in and our little man, moves to the corner to escape the doc. I chuckle and remind him he wanted to see the doc. Examination proceeded with the doc cornering Jonathan in the corner. Exam over and done and no problem. Everything is good with him. Afterward, he and I went for lunch at the golden arches supper club. As we were finishing, he asked for the last mcnugget. Jonathan then broke it in half and said, "here dad, you have part."
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's so nice to be able to have one on one time with kids, especially when they want to share their oh so yummy nuggets. Very sweet of the little guy. Tell the family hello for us. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment