




We planned on all going to the Easter breakfast at our church, but Emma was not feeling very well and being somewhat fussy. So, Cheryl took Peng to breakfast at church. He did well there. After Cheryl came home, I took Laura back to church for the last service (I was a little late.) Cheryl had dinner in the oven when we came home. I took some pictures of the dinner, including the chocolate Easter bunny cake. The kids also looked for plastic Easter eggs filled with candy.
I also discovered that the boy likes to rough house, in fact, he demands it. He wants me to knock him over, butt our heads together and generally just wrestle around. If he gets that look of terror in his face, I stop. Usually, he laughs at me and we keep going. Now, our twins love to play, but its usually horsey rides and gentle playing. Energy boy just wants to keep on going and going.

No comments:
Post a Comment