Monday, January 19, 2009

Still cold, warming up

Really, nothing has been going on here since the last post. Cheryl and I went to a "holiday party" for Ripon Medical Center. They don't employ her, but she admits patients there. Their party is always nicer than her own employer, IMHO. RMC always has it at Ripon College, a very highly regarded liberal arts college that is an important employer in the area. Kids had a sitter and Cheryl dressed up and I put on a suit and tie and off we went. Saw some people we knew and had some good food. Yesterday, Cheryl used her wok to cook some chinese. She made so much smoke, that Emma came up to her and said, "That a fire". Chinese food was good. Emma loves to say "go greyhound." The other day, she changed it around and said, "grandma go greyhound." Today (its my morning to go the District attorney's office to play special prosecutor and I came home at noon), after Cheryl came home while I was feeding them lunch, Emma asked me if "you had a good time?" and then asked Cheryl the same question. Funny kid. Hudson's speech is coming along. One phrase is "you hide", meaning he wants to play hide in seek. His sisters will definitely play to and the kids will want to turn off the lights and try to find Cheryl and I in the dark.

No comments: