I am amused at Doug's posting. My days run to the hospital early in the morning. Doctor bible study this morning. We all talk about how we are balancing life and family. Run home for a minute. Back to the office. Stop at the other hospital.Fill out paperwork. Go back to the office. Stay late at the office trying to finish paperwork that I hae left over from this morning. Wait for phone call from ER to go back to the other hospital. phone call from hospital. phone call to patient. etc. etc. call mom on break to see how Laura is doing at Grandma's house. Pick out linoleum when I stopped by home this morning while my husband and father help fix lbathroom floor int the bathroom.
Emma asked me this morning if she could "have fun this morning?".
I told her that I had to take care of sick people.
She said "I want sick people too".
From the viewpoint of Emma, she sees me leave in the morning. She cried when I came home and told her that I would have to go back to work today.
I have seas of paperwork before I can go home to play with the crew.
Cheryl
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment