Friday, June 20, 2008

Party all night

The basement is slowly getting cleaned up. Still a few more things to do down there. Doesn't help that last night Laura became ill and started puking up. Repeatedly. Then an hour or so later, Emma did the same thing. Repeatedly. For hours we cleaned them up and put them to bed, only to be awaken four hours later to clean up the mess. Lots of laundry to do. Better this morning. I let them sleep in. Hudson has had a cold as have I. He slept in some also. Only one brief incident of puking this morning. Fortunately, Emma was wearing her brother's clothes, she like to wear his clothes, and the pedialite/koolaid blend was to much for her little tummy. But good news there, the clothes sopped up the icky mess and the sheet on the day bed had to be changed. No bid deal there. Her drinks are staying down now. Hudson has taken the opportunity of his sisters illnesses to act out a little more than usual, so he has been sitting on my lap or standing next to me as I do stuff around the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My- It's hard to watch those little guys go through being sick. We had a the flu this week, so even though I got out of cleaning up throw-up, I still sympatize with you. Hope you all are feeling better soon. Have a good weekend (at least the bast you can :-)) Love you all- Kim