One:
Emma: I'm baby cat.
Jonathan: (quietly) Emma, Emma.
Emma: (Loudly) I'm baby cat.
Jonathan: (quietly) Emma, Emma.
Emma: (Very Loudly) Ping Cat (Jonathan) is baby doggy, ruff ruff.
Jonathan: (much crying because he is no longer a cat)
Two:
Me: Kids, mama went to a dinner meeting and will be home later.
Emma: (very upset with crying), I want to go to a meeting.
Me: After dinner we will have a meeting.
Emma: OK
(After dinner)
Me: Time for the meeting kids. Lets go over to the sofa. First, lets take roll call. Give your names.
Jonathan: Ping Cat.
Emma: Emma Cat.
Laura: Me
Me: Any new books to be read?
Emma: Read this book.
And so it went until, mama came home and the meeting was adjourned.
Three:
Cheryl: Everyone gets a bottle with food color and an eye dropper. We are going to make some butterflies.
After the butterflies were made,
Cheryl: Lets make some more outside.
Later,
Cheryl: Doug, they spent three hours outside "painting" the grass with the eye dropper filled with food color.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment