Friday, November 20, 2009

Barbering


Well, our little man sure has been busy.  What with teasing his sisters, the occassionaly fight with one of them and assorted little boy things.  But, it turns out he has lots of other interests.  We are always telling him he needs to choose his profession.  We say, "what would you like to be when you grow up?"  Nothing like a little pressure.  Well, the other day, I noticed Jonathan brushing his older sisters hair.  No big deal, Emma did not care.  A little while later, Laura  brought me the brush.  Sometime latter, I noticed that there appeared to be a little sand on the carpet.  When I picked it up, I realized it was hair.  I soon realized from the texture and color of the hair, it was Laura's.  I asked Jonathan, "did you cut your sister's hair?"  He said he had.  I then asked Laura, if he had cut her hair.  She smiled and pointed to her hair. 

No comments: