Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Corn Huskers Lotion

What, another weird posting form this nut? Well, not really. I discovered Corn Huskers Lotion when Cheryl and I went down to Milwaukee to the Department of Homeland Security to have our fingerprints taken for our I-171 form. (What is a I-171 form? That is the topic for another post). Suffice to say now, this form was an important part of our initial paperwork. There was a fair amount of snow when we went there to be fingerprinted. Having come at the appointed date and time, we were bemused to see 5-6 security guards lounging around doing nothing. But, they were affable and conscientious in their duty.
We did not have to wait to be fingerprinted, and two nice employees escorted us into an adjacent room. The gentleman who fingerprinted me noticed that my hands were cracked and dry. He asked me put some Corn Huskers Lotion on my hands so that he could get a good print. Not only did the prints come out well, but my hands did not feel so dry. I recommend this product.

No comments: