Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fall Call Weekend



Sunday,

DW went to do rounds at two local hospitals. She met us for Church. We attend Terrace Shores Evangelical Free Church, located on the shores of Green Lake. I got the kids ready, ate breakfast, dressed them and was late leaving the house by about 15 minutes. Funny thing is, I caught up with my wife at the way to Church. So we arrived at the same time.

Afterward, daughter #1 had a fit because she spilled some water on here dress and was trying to take it off. (She is very happy to run around naked if she were allowed). So, rather go to Walmart now, and then meet my wife at the hospital, we three went home instead.

Once we came home, I changed there clothes and we went to Micky D's for lunch and then we went to Walmart. After, we stopped at the hospital...and the girls saw mom. Emma ran up and down the hallways at the hospital. They love to see mom even if it is at the hospital... Came home, and then nap time. That's it.

Out pastor has been going through the book of Deuteronomy, chapter at a time. This week he preached on chapter 20. I have enjoyed his preaching.

DW is going to David Ramsey's Financial Peace Sunday School class. We are learning to live under our means.

UPDATE

This evening we took the girls outside. I raked the leaves in the backyard and the girls played in them. Cheryl jumped in the leaves with the kids. The pictures turned out well considering it was almost dark out.

No comments: