Many people are asking, "why aren't you writing more about this adoption thingee". Well, grab a chair and I'll tell you. Nothing is going on right now in the process. Oh, sure, the Chinese Central Adoption Agency ("CCAA") in China is pushing our file around their building (but we can't be sure. Like all bureaucracies, I am sure things become misplaced, lost for a while, left on a desk for weeks, but I digress). I picture our file on a cart that is being endlessly pushed around the building. Early on, we were very busy with arranging a homestudy, complying all the paperwork, taking all the paperwork to the Chinese consulate in Chicago, eating at Chinatown (not a real requirement). But right now we are waiting for the official 'OK' from CCAA. Then, we will spring into action as we have to go back to the consulate to receive visas for our passports. We will have a million things to pack for our trip, all of which we will tell you all about.
That's all folks.
Doug
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment