Wednesday, July 9, 2008

four more years








We had the opportunity to meet with a missionary from Thailand that I stayed with 11 PLUS years ago before I was married to Doug. We met her at George Web in Watertown with my parents and children. The years have passed so quickly. Last time, I met with her I was just pregnant with the twins, had just moved into my house in Green Lake, was living alone because we were trying to sell our house in Muskegon.
There is a small church now where she lives. She may be retiring or retooling her ministry.

Now, I have three children, a house in Ripon, a car, a minivan, a church, and a Bible study. I have worked in Ripon longer than I have been at anytime during my adult life.

Emma was funny today. We went to George Web... she started emptying sugar packets on her plate. It was funny sort of. At the goodwill store, she ran around the racks of clothes....never a dull moment. The kids climbed all over the broken mower today. They tried to help me pull plants from the garden...one weed, one plant, one weed, one plant...

No comments: