




We went to the Dells yesterday for the day. Cheryl went to a bridal shower with Emma and her mom, I took Hudson and Emma to a park in the city along with my father in law. After the shower, we went to a restaurant where they give out moose ear hats when it is your birthday. It was my mother in laws birthday. Silly Mother in law, she naively asked if these photos would go on my blog. Why, of course they are. We then went to see Lake Delton. It was wiped out during the rain we had in June. The actually dam held, but a section of the lake that was near the Wisconsin River washed out along with a number of expensive homes. No one was hurt. The lake will be refilled by next spring. (The DUWKS Cheryl refers to are amphibious boats with wheels used/built for the US Army for the Korean War. Big tourist deal - really is cool.)
Oh, I almost forgot. Last night, I put the girls to bed. After bath, they sit on potty chairs and I read them 3 books and then its bed time. Well, last night I read stories out of one book, not three books. I thought they were tired, so I put them to bed. Went down stairs with Cheryl and watched a little tv. I left the upstairs door opened so we could hear the kids if they needed us. Well, about 15 min into MASH, I heard a little toddler voice. Looked up the stairs and there was Laura with her blanket and pillow, not far behind was Emma. I led them back into their beds and read two more books. They quietly went to bed. I guess, it has to be three books and not three stories from one book.

No comments:
Post a Comment