We had a fun weekend away with the children. We went to Lacrosse. Doug went to a meeting and the kids and I had fun.
Wednesday, Laura was alittle sick.
Thursday, we stayed around the house.
Friday, I rounded at the nursing home. The we left for LaCrosse. Emma rode with me. We stopped to fill up on Gas. I bought koolaid and old easter candy for her. She thought that was fine. We went to Olive Garden. Doug took off after that for his meeting. We went to the Midway Best Western. We went swimming for two hours. Then we went for a walk on the property. We saw boat dock, ducks, and walked along the Black River.
Doug came back. We went to the RUDY's 1950's drive in with the best Rootbeer. Jonathan likes corn dogs and Emma loves rootbeer.
We went back to the hotel to swim for another couple hours. The we watched animal planet on cable. The kids loved all of the animals.
Saturday, we went out for brunch at the hotel. The kids wanted to eat dry cheerios rather than the buffet food. Then we went swimming. We went back Rudy's for lunch. After that, the kids and I went to the childrens museum. I love the pictures of the kids playing with the life sized operation game. There was a really nice train layout and waterfall.
We came home and ate pancakes for supper.
Sunday, we rested around the house with the crew with a cold and flu bug.
Cheryl

No comments:
Post a Comment